2020 Highmark QUAD Games - Run
The Run Event
- Course: participants can complete any 5 or 3.1 mile course they please, including running/walking on a treadmill. The Quad Run course will be marked and participants can complete their run on the original course. Please note that the course will be open to traffic with no additional traffic control or aid stations. All participants must follow regular traffic laws.
- Submitting your Time: Big White Trailer will be setting up an online virtual submission form. Registered participants will need to submit their time using this form prior to midnight on September 20, 2020. You must submit a time to be eligible for the championship shirt and event contests or prizes.
- After-Party: TBD
- Contests: TBD
- Strava Segments – top runner and other random awards to those who post a time on our Strava segments along the course (they will be marked by September 6 or find them on Strava)
- Photo Contest/Scavenger Hunt – details TBD
- RaceJoy: We will also be partnering with Big White Trailer to offer RaceJoy (sponsored by AXA Advisors) for all our registrants – have a virtual cheering section or allow your biggest fans to follow your progress while riding the course. Please use all safety precautions when using this app.
- Safety: All Quad courses in 2020 will be open to traffic without any additional traffic control or aid stations. Please abide by all traffic rules. Do not race on an open course. Be sure to take all appropriate equipment with you – water, sunscreen, cellphone, etc.